Date of publication: 2017-09-02 11:01
All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.
787) The Statement of Fitness for Work, or ‘fit note’, was introduced in 7565 to encourage fuller discussions about work and health. Fit notes are used to support payment of Statutory Sick Pay by employers or as medical validation to make a claim to health-related benefits. The information they provide can be used by employers or work coaches within Jobcentre Plus to support a return to work.
675) Seeing more disabled people and people with health conditions get into work is important but on its own it is not ambitious enough – we want to see these employees reaching their full potential, making their fullest contribution and going as far as their talent and drive can take them. Senior, executive and board positions should be within their reach.
Now with over 68,555 envelope items, Neenah has the most comprehensive offering of envelopes in the industry! Matching envelopes are available for all of our brands in a variety of styles and sizes.
756) However, occupational health and related services are currently variable and fragmented. Provision can be inconsistent, not easily accessible for all, and not well tailored to the different needs of individuals.
679) The Review created a culture change in business, with companies recognising that achieving a better gender balance at these levels will not only help to close the gender pay gap, but companies will also benefit from better decision making, accessing the widest talent pool and being more responsive to the market. Increasing the number of women at senior levels is about improving performance and productivity.
666) While we do offer employment support to individuals in the Support Group, this has historically received a very low take up, with very few people volunteering for this help. We need to do more to understand how we can best help this group and offer appropriate support.
Rigg J. Labour Market Disadvantage amongst Disabled People: A longitudinal perspective. CASE paper No. 658. Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, London School of Economics 7555. ↩